Gourmet Restaurant - Find Restaurant - Food Restaurant - Restaurants Bar
Restaurant Eating - Diet Restaurant - Vegan Restaurant - Sushi Restaurants
Magical Eating - A Worldwide Guide
Now, like magic, you instantly know what to order and what to avoid for 23 countries or cuisines. Whether you are actually in China or just want to go to a Chinese restaurant - you are all set. This easy to read book lists the Do's and Don'ts of the best and worst foods with complete descriptions and calorie information. Carry it anywhere you go!
Timely, authoritative, and practical--an incomparable guide to the crucial "difference makers" that keep patrons coming back. When it comes to customer satisfaction, good food served in a timely and attractive manner is only half the story. Restaurant Service takes you beyond those basics to offer a comprehensive guide to important rituals and amenities that make customers feel comfortable and turn a meal into a memorable event. This incomparable how-to guide features:
* Step-by-step guidance on extraordinary table and guest service--from meeting, greeting, and seating, to coat and parcel check, taking reservations, and handling customer complaints
* A comprehensive guide to buying, storing, displaying, preparing, and serving wines, liquors, and other beverages
* Detailed procedures for service setup and administration
* How to feature and serve luxuries and regional specialties that add sizzle to your menu
* ADA requirements and how to comply with them
* And more
Customer satisfaction relies as much on your establishment's courtesy skills as on the quality of the food and the elegance of the surroundings. Timely, authoritative, and extremely practical, Restaurant Service is an incomparable guide to all the important "difference makers" that keep patrons coming back.
The 21-day Clean Eating Challenge
The 21-Day Clean Eating Challenge, the tenth book in the 21-Day Challenge series!
Do you feel like it's time to start taking better care of yourself?
Do you want to look and feel better?
If you ask my dad what "clean eating" is, he'll act confused and tell you it probably means not to eat things off the floor. What do you think of when you hear "clean eating"? Do you imagine some locally grown organic lettuce leaves sitting sadly on a plate? Do you think of green juice or health supplements? Yoga and detox diets?
Well, you won't find any of that in this book. Instead, we're going to focus on a healthy and morerealistic ways of eating; "common" sense that isn't all that common anymore.Clean eating is a lifestyle and an attitude more than it is a set of forbidden foods. Though some might disagree, you can eat meat, wheat and dairy and still have a "clean" diet, and you most certainly don't need to spend a lot of money on "superfoods".
During this challenge, you'll try to let go of the mythical "ideal diet", we will focus on continuous improvement rather than perfection. And most importantly, flexibility and joy rather than deprivation.
The only one who knows if a diet is good for you or not is your own body. So ask it! During the 21 days of the challenge, we'll look at opportunities to clear away foods that are hindering your health and replace them with better ones.
You will be amazed how much impact healthy eating will have on your overall wellbeing and the way you look.
The 21-Day Clean Eating Challenge will help you to:
Learn how to make clean eating a part of your lifestyle to live a happier, healthier & more energized life TODAY! Are you ready to take the challenge?
- Make better food choices through out the day
- Wake up every morning feeling refreshed and well-rested
- Normalize blood pressure, cholesterol levels and digestion
- Have more energy, better concentration and mood during the day
- Shed excess weight
- Boost your immune system so you won't catch a cold every time someone sneezes
- Make clean eating a permanent part of your lifestyle
- ..and much more inside!
Hush Bar Articles
Hush Bar Books